Saturday, March 9, 2019

Fixed Car Spawning Again!

I haven't checked the cycle issue on hardware yet but in my search for a fix I discovered why my car spawning was off on a couple of the cars.

For power ups I utilize virtual Sprite player7 for all of the power ups since only one is on the screen at a time so I have a variable pick which Sprite will he player7. Before I did that I used several virtual sprites, each associated with a power-up.

When I had made the change to player7 I had forgotten to delete the redraw for a couple sprites so when I wrote the code using those virtual sprites for something else, when I ran the program it would seemingly redraw the placement of the cars in the course of the power up generation. I finally erased this code and now the car movement works fine.

I will update the movement of the cars for increased difficulty soon, especially since I freed up some space. 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Manatee Madness!

Stage work is coming along nicely, with the foundations laid down for the Rain, Snow, and Volcano stage. The Black Friday stage is proving ...